WhatsApp keeps getting better with updates, features and tricks to keep users excited. There are cool WhatsApp tricks to try today from secret sources in secret mode “stealth mode”.
Billions of people use WhatsApp every day, but not everyone use all the wonderful tricks available.
We’ve always got your back so we rounded up some of the best WhatsApp tips and tricks for you to try.
WhatsApp has many tricks you can try.
- You can see whatsapp is most popular with your friends and track the exact amount of text you send.
- You can find out how many times you have shared and received texts and locations in a chat.
- This trick shows how many photos, GIFs, videos, voice messages, documents and stickers have been sent, and how much storage space they take.
- Finally, you can see exactly how much space a person can store for your chat.
- You can find the message counter under the use of the repository.
- To view your message counter, simply open the WhatsApp app and click the Settings tab.
- Then open the Data and Storage Usage panel, and click Storage Usage at the bottom.
- Below, you will be presented with a large list of your chats, sorted in terms of saved space.
- People at the top of the list save most of their storage, and if you trade a lot of photos or videos.
- To see how much text you have felt with a person, click on a chat and you will share statistics.
Change your font
It is likely that your WhatsApp messages will be converted to bold or italic, adding an accidental effect, and even changing fonts to a secret monospace style.
- All letters and characters occupy the same amount of horizontal space.
- First you need to locate the backtick icon that looks like an apostrophe in retrospect.
- On your phone, touch and hold the apostrophe icon and it will appear.
- Then place one of the following before and after your message: “ the text is here ”
- This will draw your message spatially which will confuse your friends.
- This image shows the type of single-pass text
- Folding the text is a great way to emphasize a word or phrase.
- All you have to do is add the asterisk to both sides of the word or phrase you are trying to insert, as follows:
- It is also possible to lay down a Whatsapp message.
- The trick works the same as thick, but using different symbols.
- You must underline both sides of the word or phrase you want to edit, as follows: text goes here
- The strike through function draws a line across the text: strikethrough.
- For a hint, place a til (this is the line gang symbol) on both sides of your message as follows: ~ the text goes here ~
Use ‘stealth mode’ tricks
Using this trick will prevent the activation of blue clams
Do you ever want to read WhatsApp text without warning the sender?
Anyone with an iPhone can read the full text of WhatsAp without appearing to be aware of the “blue ring” message without having to turn this feature off.
This trick works only if you don’t have an open WhatsApp when the text arrives.
You also need to make sure that you have updated your iPhone to iOS 13.
Keep the notification very short and you can read the full text
You will have to wait until your message reaches your phone, the notification will appear on your lock screen.
Then press the screen for a while longer than normal in the message and the full text will appear.
You can scroll the message up and down, even if it is very long.
Importantly, reading this notice will not affect blue straps.
You will need to make sure the text is notified or not working.
Determine your favorite chats
Never lose track of your most important chats
If you prefer your favorite chats to be permanent at the top of your WhatsApp, this is the trick for you.
On an Android phone, tap and hold the chat you want to tap and then tap the Pin icon at the top of the screen.
To delete the chat, touch and hold and then tap the Remove Pin icon.
On an iPhone, drag right to the chat you want to hang.
Then tap Pin, which will block the chat at the top of the app.
To delete a chat, drag it to the right thorns, then tap Unlock.
If you are using WhatsApp for desktop, click the arrow below for a chat.
Then choose Pin to chat.
Otherwise, to avoid returning a chat, follow the same steps but click Unblock Chat.
You can convert only three specific chats to the top of your chat list.
WhatsApp – a quick history
Here are WhatsApp Big Gists that you need to know …
WhatsApp was created in 2009 by computer programmer Brian Acton and Jan Koum – former Yahoo employees
It is one of the most popular messaging services in the world
Koum came up with the WhatsApp name as “what’s up”
After several changes, the app was released with a messaging component in June 2009 with 250,000 active users
It was originally free but switched to a paid service to grow faster. Then in 2016, it became free for all users
Facebook acquired WhatsApp Inc in February 2014 for $ 19.3 billion
The application is particularly popular because all messages are circulated during the trip, shutting down the charger
As of January 2018, WhatsApp has 1.5 billion users worldwide.
Are there some tricks you’ve been using? Share at the comment section below.