Attend TEDxAbayi Innovative Event
TEDxAbayi is not just the usual technology or business conference you attend anually, It offers much more!
Ever attended a TED event? Yes / No ? This is for you!
TED is a nonpartisan nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks.
What is TED?
TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and currently spans through almost all pertinent subject matters, ranging from science to business to global issues in more than 110 languages.
Also, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world.
Wondering what a TEDxAbayi event is all about? Let’s dive straight in!
- Sampson Goddy, an advocate, community builder and Technologist.
- Ugochi West Edwin-Otu, a Youth development expert, female life coach and inspirational speaker.
- Ikenna Obgudimkpa, a Youth leadership advocate, social entrepreneur and development strategist.
- Ugochi Obidiegwu, a safety education advocate, author and international speaker.
- Uwakeme Tochukwu, a social entrepreneur, clean energy advocate and civic leader.
- Uche Aniche, an entrepreneur, ecosystem developer and consultant.
Scheduled for 20th July, 2019 at Aba sports club pavilion (Beside the swimming pool) by 8am.
Register NOW! CLICK