StartupSouth5 PR Masterclass with Jonah Solomon
StartupSouth5 PR Masterclass with Jonah Solomon, (founder Yadela communications) was very much enlightening. Public relations is one major aspect every brand should attach pertinence to, as public image covers 63% of a brand’s value.
Why you need PR – StartupSouth5 PR Masterclass
PR is credible; it helps plant messages in places that will yield trassion. It brings lead generations and it can be cost effective.
This is where you start – internal research and media research.
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS! ATTEND AN INTENSIVE TRAINING FOR BUILDING CONTENT DEVELOPERS AND BLOGGERS. CLICK
- -Take stock of your offering. Answer these questions.
- What am I even offering?
- Who am I offering it to?
- At what scale?
- Where do I hope to be in the next 5 years?
- What’s the big picture?
- -Try to allocate each value chain your product belongs to.
- -Take stock of your metrics. Get your numbers right.
- -Explain your trassion over a definite period. How many users? How many converted?
- -There are thousands of stories. The best story wins.
- -In your industry, what are the numbers saying? What is the product value of your product?
- -What is good about your story? What makes you and your product?
- -Take good pictures of your product and get ready for the media.
NEED BLOG CONSULTATION? SEND A MAIL LET’S SET YOUR BLOG ROLLING. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research all relevant media channels.
- Pin point to relevant sections.
- Find the bits that covers your type of story. Narrow down to bloggers or channels that covers your kind of story. Tell your story demanding what you want specifically. We know how saturated the Nigerian market. Only the best story wins.
Maintaining a positive brand reputation and strategic relationship with the public, prospective customers, partners, investors, employees and other stakeholders will lead to an amazing brand image generating customer loyalty.