Innovation is not just in pitching an idea different from the norm but in portraying distinct attributes in all you do which includes writing a curriculum vitae. There is no conventional format to writing a CV. You can make it colourful, stylish and creative.
You can also have different CV for different job opportunities. For instance, CV as a graphics designer in IGhub would be different from CV as a content creator in Emerald TV. As your skills differ so would your CV differ for the different job applications.
PERTINENT POINTS TO NOTE
- Create a clear headline description of yourself.
- Put links to your references.
- Describe your skills and success.
- Focus on your message. Do not put everything down.
- Differentiate, show your interest and that you can add value.
- Ensure you use the keywords relevant to the job you are targeting.