Interviews are not just for civil servants. Entrepreneurs attend interviews as well! Imagine you own a graphics firm and you need a contract from a big hub in town or an advanced company, you’d need to create a convincing impact in such an interview. It could be a grant or scholarship interview as the case may be.
This is how…
- Employees do not hire a CV, they hire a person. Same as investors do not invest in power point presentation but in the idea or business through the person. So, show who you are and make an impact in your presentation, gestures, attitude and mannerism.
- Research the company and explain how you can create value if you join them.
- It may not be the right company for you, so ask questions during the interview to find out.
- Prepare for the interview by role playing with a friend.
Create your own Experience
- Know the theory and practice on a real time job.
- Help someone for free.
- For instance, design a website with free tools [Wix, WordPress, Magento, etc]
- Set it up for SEO and analytics.
- Try out SEM with low daily budget [3 euros/day]
- Measure the results and continue to optimise.
- Use as proof of your capacity in an interview.